Vignan University, Guntur, A.P. Conducting the Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test (V-SAT 2016) online computer based exam for admission into various bachelor engineering (B.Tech / B.E.) programmes. The V-SAT 2016 online registration form available in between 20th November 2015 to 10th April 2016. Vignan University will arrange the V-SAT Entrance test 2016 at various exam centres throughout India. The eligible candidates who wish to join in B.Tech Programme (ECE / EEE / ECM / CSE / Mechanical / CIVIL / IT / Mechatronics / AUTOMOBILE / AGRICULTURAL / CHEMICAL / TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY / PETROLEUM / BIOINFORMATICS / FOOD TECHNOLOGY / BIOTECHNOLOGY / BIOMEDICAL) Bachelor Engineering courses under Vignan University and their affiliated colleges, may apply for V-SAT 2016 through online on or before last date 10th April 2016.
Online registration start from: 20th November 2016
Last date for receipt of filled in applications: 10th April 2016
Date of issue hall tickets: One Week prior to the test date
V-SAT Online Test Dates 23 April 2016 to 27 April 2016
V-SAT Online test timings
- Slot 1 : 09.00 A.M. to 12.00 NOON.
- Slot 2 : 02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M
Announcement of V-SAT2016 Result: 10th May 2016
Counseling of merit listed candidates for admission: 20 May to 30 May 2016
Counselling Venue: Vignan’s University, Vadlamudi, Guntur – 522 213 (A.P)
Vignan's Scholastic Aptitude Test purely known as V-SAT
Vignan's Scholastic Aptitude Test (V-SAT 2016) is a national level computer based test
Vignan University has been conducting the V-SAT to admission in to B.Tech Courses
Vignan University will arrange the V-SAT 2016 in various cities across the country.
The candidates are required to attend before 30 minutes at examination centre
Vignan University B.Tech Course admissions will be made basis of the performance in the V-SAT/EAMCET/JEE-2016
The Vignan B.Tech Admissions will be purely bases on merit of V-SAT /EAMCET/JEE-2016, provided if he/she gets minimum 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination as per the eligibility criteria.
- 0.1 VSAT 2016 Online Application procedure & Eligibility criteria for admission
- 0.2 VSAT 2016 Eligibility criteria
- 0.3 VSAT 2016 Application process
- 1 V-Sat Hall Ticket 2016 Download
- 2 VSAT – B.Tech Course 2016 fee structure
All the interested candidates who would like to join in B.Tech Courses through VSAT 2016 in participating institutions / university / colleges, can check the eligibility criteria, online application submission process at below. As well as find the hall ticket downloading instructions, question paper pattern, syllabus, Counselling process to the B.Tech Admission 2016-17.
Candidates born on or after 1 July ,1995 and a pass in Intermediate or its equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate marks are eligible to appear for the admission test.
- Candidates can download the VSAT application form at : http://vignanuniversity.org/ps/uploads/pdf/admissions/V-Sat___Application.pdf
- Fill the application details with accurate and enclose the required documents
- Send the application form must reaches to the university on or before last date.
- The successfully applicants for VSAT 2016 have to download their hall tickets through online either V-SAT 2016 hall tickets will be sent to candidates address by courier/speed post
- The hall ticket will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application forms complete in all respects, on or before the last date as specified.
- The hall ticket will contain candidate name, photograph, signature, address of the test centre allotted and test date & time.
- Hall tickets will be dispatched through courier/speed post.
- Candidates are also able to download the hall ticket from website www.vignanuniversity.org one week prior to the test date.
- No candidate will be permitted to take the VSAT test 2016 without a valid hall ticket.
- The hall ticket should be produced to the invigilators for verification to allow write your exam
The following B.Tech programmes are offered by Vignan’s University for the academic year 2016 – 2017
|Agricultural Engineering||Civil Engineering||Information Technology (IT)|
|Automobile Engineering||Computer Science & Engg. (CSE)||Mechanical Engineering|
|Biotechnology||Electronics & Communications Engg. (ECE)||Mechatronics|
|Bioinformatics||Electronics & Computer Engg. (ECM)||Petroleum Engineering|
|Biomedical Engineering||Electrical & Electronics Engg. (EEE)||Textile Technology|
|Chemical Engineering||Food Technology|
- Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test (V-SAT) is a national level online computer based test
- The VSAT 2016 Questions will be available in English Language only
- There will be mainly consists of 4 sections those are following (Maths or Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English/ Aptitude)
- The questions are of multiple choice and objective (MCQ) type (each question has 4 options, among them Choose the right option)
- Each correct answer carries one mark and there is no negative marking for any wrong attempts
- The VSAT question paper divided in to 4 sections those are followed given below.
- Section I : Mathematics or Biology consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)
- Section II : Physics consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)
- Section III : Chemistry consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)
- Section IV : English/Aptitude consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)
- The VSAT questions paper consists of 120 questions for maximum of a 120 Marks
The VSAT 2016 qualified candidates with minimum of pass percentage, will be call ed for Counsellings. The date / time for counseling will be intimated to the candidates either by post or through SMS or E-Mail and will also be displayed in the university website : www.vignanuniversity.org /admissions. Candidates are required their original provisional documents which are provided below.
- Counseling call letter.
- V-SAT2016 hall ticket.
- V-SAT2016 rank card.
- 10 class marks memo as proof of date of birth.
- Marks sheet of qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
Vignan University B.Tech Course Fee Structure For The Academic Year 2016-17 fully detailed information available at : http://www.vignanuniversity.org/Important%20Information-VSAT%202016.pdf
Submission of documents on b.tech admission
The related candidates who archived B.Tech seat through V-SAT /EAMCET/JEE-2016 under Vignan University must submit their original documents at the time of admission.
- V-SAT2016 hall ticket.
- V-SAT2016 rank card.
- Provisional letter of admission offer.
- Qualifying examination marks sheet.
- 10th Class marks memo.
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Conduct Certificate.
If any queries regarding VSAT – B.Tech admissions 2016, please write to Email id : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com (or) contact to Mobile : +91 7093144415 / Tel : +91863-2344777 / 78