Vikrama Simhapuri University Research Entrance Test (VSURESET-2016) Official Notification / Information Brochure shortly published by the VSU Nellore. The VSURESET 2016 Notification will be able to download online official website at www.vsudoa.in (or) http://www.simhapuriuniv.ac.in/VSURESET.php. VSU conducting the Research Entrance Test 2016 for admission into Ph.D Programmes for academic session 2016-17. The candidates who passed Postgraduate Degree with minimum of pass percentage (55% for general, 50% for Sc, ST) are eligible to apply for VSURESET 2016.
The eligible and interested candidates can apply for VSURESET 2016 on or before last date, as well as download the application form and information booklet.
Important dates :
- Download of application : Update soon
Important notes :
Vikrama Simhapuri University Research Entrance Test purely known as VSURESET
VSURESET 2016 conducting by the VSU Nellore for admission to Ph.D. (Full-time/Part-time) programmes in different disciplines of Vikrama Simhapuri University (VSU) Nellore.
The Ph.D Course admission seat allotment will be decided by the Government based on VSURESET 2016 Merit.
The related candidates who want to apply for VSURESET 2016 can be downloaded the Application form and Instructions Booklet from http://www.simhapuriuniv.ac.in/VSURESET.php. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, and application fee, application process, admission procedure at below.
The applicant shall have a minimum of 55% marks in the concerned subject of Post Graduation. However, for SC/ST candidates the minimum mark is 50%.
Application Fee Rs.1000/-
Payment mode : DD Drawn favour of “The Registrar, Vikrama Simhapuri University” payable at NELLORE
How to Apply :
Candidates can download the Instructions Booklet and the VSURESET-2016 application form the website www.simhapuriuniv.ac.in
The filled in application along with a DD for Rs. 1000/- should be submitted either in person or sent by registered post so as to reach “The Registrar Vikrama Simhapuri University, Dargamitta, Nellore – 524 003” on or before last date.
- The successfully applicants for VSURESET 2016 candidates, those who are eligible to appear for VSURESET 2016, their Hall tickets will be sent by Speed Post 10 days before the date of Entrance Test.
- In case of non-receipt of original hall ticket, the candidates can collect the same from the VSU office of Registrar
- The question paper consists of 120 (Objective type) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- The test will be of 2 hours duration and each correct answer carries one mark
The entrance test question paper will have two parts, Section-A and Section -B.
- Section -A shall consist of 30 multiple choice questions related General Aptitude.
- Section -B is related to specific subject of the candidate with 90 multiple choice questions
Syllabus for Section – A
|Reasoning (including Mathematical)||5 Questions|
|Logical Reasoning||10 Questions|
|Data Interpretation||5 Questions|
|Information and Communication Technology (ICT)||5 Questions|
|Research Aptitude||5 Questions|
The candidates who got cut-off qualified marks in VSURESET 2016, only able to download their rank card / score card.
- Each selected candidate should attend a viva-voce in which he/she shall present the outline of the proposed research
- The admission application forms should be filled in carefully and the same should be returned to the Registrar, VSU, within the date specified along with Xerox copies of the enclosures as given below
- VSURESET 2016 Hall ticket
- VSURESET 2016 Rank card
- SSC Certificate
- Three self-addressed stamped envelopes
- PG Pass Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- GATE/NET Certificates and
- First page of service Register / work experience certificate (part time only)
Ph.D 2016 Admission college / Institution
- Vikrama Simhapuri University College of Arts Commerce and Management, Nellore
- Vikrama Simhapuri University College of Science and Technology, Nellore.
- Vikrama Simhapuri University Post-Graduate Centre, Kavali.
If any candidates have doubts regarding VSURESET 2016 please call to Phone no. : 0861-2352366/2352377