Yogi Vemana University shortly published the Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test (YVUCET) 2018 Hall Tickets through their official website at www.yvudoa.org. All the related candidates who are eligible and preparing to appear for YVUCET 2018, can download their hall tickets through online only. YVUCET 2018 hall tickets will be available to download online before one week from the date of commencement of exams.
- 1 YVUCET 2018 Online Apply & YVU PG Admission Procedure
- 2 YVUCET-Examination Schedule
- 3 YVUCET PG Counselling :
- 4 YVUCET Online Apply | Question paper Pattern | Admission Process
- 5 YVUCET Notification | Online Application Form
- 6 YVUCET
- 7 YVUCET Important notes :
- 8 YVUCET Hall Tickets
- 9 YVUCET Counseling Dates
- 10 Exercising of Web Options
Yogi Vemana University was successfully conducted that the Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test (YVUCET 2016) on 1st & 2nd June 2016 at YVU University campus for the eligible candidates. There are so many interested candidates participated in the YVUCET 2016 to getting admission into MBA/ MCA/ MSC/ MCOM/ MA/ MED/ MCJ/ MPED/ PGDTA/ BFA etc Post Graduation level courses under the YVU University campus or their affiliated colleges. All the related candidates successfully completed their YVUCET 2016 entrance test and now they are eagerly looking for the date of announcement of YVUCET 2016 Results. All the related candidates are suggested to check this webpage regularly for find latest information regarding YVUCET 2016. Here we will update the information regarding YVUCET 2016 Result declaration date, PG counselling schedule, admission procedure and academic fee etc details time to time.
DIRECTORATE OF ADMISSIONS
Yogi Vemana University – Kadapa
Yogi Vemana University likely issue the YVUCET 2016 Results in Second / Third Week in June month 2016. The related candidates who wrote the YVUCET 2016, you are suggested update with the university website at http://www.yvudoa.in/ to check the result as soon as possible.
YVUCET Result check at : http://www.yvudoa.org/
|Date/Day||9.30 am to 11 am||12.00 noon to 1.30 pm||3.00 pm to 4.30 pm|
|1st June 2016
|Commerce (Test -04)
Botany (Test -02)
Physical Education(Test -13)
5-Yrs M.Sc Integrated (Test-16)
|2nd June 2016
Advanced Life Sciences(Test-01)
Note: No Entrance Test for the Fine Arts (Test-17) and PG Diploma in Theatre Arts, as the number of students are equal to or less than the seats available. All these registered candidates are allowed for counseling. Admissions will be made on the basis of rules of reservation and as per the eligibility criteria.
|Date of issue official notification||23-03-2016|
|Start of Registration of Online Application form||23-03-2016|
|Online Registration is extended upto (Registration Fee: Rs.400)||16-05-2016|
|Online Registration with Registration Fee: Rs.900 (Rs.400 + Late Fee of Rs.500)||17-05-2016 to 19-05-2016|
|Last date for Uploading of online Application||23-05-2016 by 6.00PM|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||25-05-2016 onwards|
Yogi Vemana University recently issued the online application form to invite the eligible candidates for YVUCET 2016. The eligible and interested candidates, who wish to apply for YVUCET 2016, can apply through online mode only on or before last date i.e. 10th May 2016. Candidates can find the YVUCET 2016 details at below.
EXAMINATION TEST CENTER: YOGI VEMANA UNIVERSITY, KADAPA
Important dates :
Online registration start from: 23rd March 2016
Last date to online application submission
Without any late fee: 10th May 2016
With late fee of Rs.500/- : 11th May 2016 to 14th May 2016
Last date for uploading of online application: 18th May 2016 till 6.00 PM
Downloading of Hall tickets: 20-05-2016 onwards
Date of YVUCET Entrance exam 2016 : The date will be update after 10th May 2016
Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test 2016 (YVUCET 2016) conducting at Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa campus for admission into into M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., M.Sc. Integrated (Biotechnology and Bioinformatics, and Earth Sciences), and Bachelor of Fine Arts offered in the constituent (Campus) and affiliated colleges of Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa for the academic year 2016-2017.
Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test as well as known as YVUCET.
YVUCET has been conducting by the Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa for admission into PG Courses.
The YVU and their affiliated colleges PG Admissions 2016 made based on performance in YVUCET 2016.
The candidates who qualified 40% marks or appearing for 2016 main exams of Bachelor Degree are eligible for apply YVUCET 2016.
The eligible and interested candidates can submit their application through online mode only.
The Entrance test will be of 90 minutes duration and the question paper consists of 100 multiple choice type questions.
Candidates are required to use a Black/Blue Ball Point Pen Only to answer in OMR sheet.
The PG Admission is made by centralized counseling at Yogi Vemana University campus, Kadapa only
The candidates who may wish to apply for YVUCET 2016 can find the eligibility criteria, application fee, online application procedure etc information at below.
- The applicant must be passed a Degree (UG) in relevant subjects
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject.
- The candidates who have appeared for the final year qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for the tests.
Application fee : Rs.400/-
Online apply for YVUCET
The eligible candidates can apply through online mode through the website www.yvudoa.in.
The successfully applicants for YVUCET 2016 can be downloaded their hall tickets through online official website at www.yvudoa.in from 20th May 2016. (Entrance test date will be update soon) Candidates can follow the below mentioned few simple steps and download YVUCET 2016 hall tickets online easily.
- Logon to : www.yvudoa.in
- Find the YVUCET Hall Tickets 2016 and click on it
- Enter your application number and submit it
- Check the hall ticket details
- Finally take print out the hall ticket
Direct link to downloading of YVUCET 2016 hall tickets will be update here 20th May 2016 onwards.
- No candidate will be permitted into the examination hall without proper hall ticket and printed application and original challan
- No candidate will be allowed to carry calculators, books, papers, mathematical and physical tables, slide rules, pagers, electronic organizers, digital diaries, cellular phones or any other calculating aid, or electronic Gadgets into the examination hall.
- Hall tickets will not be sent by post.
- The candidates are advised to preserve the hall ticket carefully because the YVUCET-2016 hall ticket is to be produced at the time of admission.
- The test conducting for a maximum of 100 marks with time duration of 90 minutes (one and half hours).
- All questions will be multiple choice type questions in the question paper.
- Each correct answer carries one mark and there shall be no negative marking system for any wrong attempts.
- The question paper will be in English for Computer Science, while language tests will be in the respective languages.
- For all other tests, the question papers will be in both English and Telugu.
- Entrance tests will be conducted at Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa
- There is a prescribed syllabus for each entrance test.
- Syllabus copies can be downloaded from the website www.yvudoa.in
|Name of the College||Location||Name of the courses||Intake|
|Annamacharya College of Education||Rajampet||M.Ed.,||35|
|Government College for Men||Kadapa||1.M.Com||40|
|Rayalaseema College of Physical Education||Proddatur||M.P.Ed.,||35|
|S. B. V. R. College of Education||Badvel||M.Ed.,||35|
|Sri Varadaraja PG College||Proddatur||1.M.Sc., Organic Chemistry||30|
|Sri Sai Degree & PG College||Rly.Kodur||1.M.Sc., Computer Sciences||40|
|Sri Venkateswara Degree College||Kadapa||1. M.Sc., Organic Chemistry||60|
|4.M.Sc Computer Science||30|
|VRS Degree & PG College||V.N.Palli||M.A.Telugu||40|
|Nagarjuna Degree & PG College||Kadapa||M.Sc., Organic Chemistry||30|
|S. V. College of Arts and Comp. Science||Proddatur||M.Sc., Organic Chemistry||30|
|CSSR & SRRM Degree & PG College||Kamalapuram||1.M.Com.,||40|
|2.M.Sc., Computer Science||30|
|3.M.Sc., Statistics (With Computer Applications)||40|
|Sri Rachapudi Nagabhusanam Degree and PG College||Badvel||1.M.Sc., Organic Chemistry||30|
|Sai Parameswara Degree & PG College||Jammalamadugu||1.M.Com||40|
|2.M.Sc Computer Science||40|
|SKR & SKR Government College for Women||Kadapa||1.M.A English||40|
|Loyola Degree College||Pulivendula||1.M.Com(General)||40|
- Rank cards shall be downloaded from the website www.yvudoa.in after publication of the results (Rank cards will not be sent by post).
- The rank obtained in YVUCET–2016 is valid for admission for the academic year 2016-2017 only
- There is no provision for REVALUATION or PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION OF ANSWER SHEETS.
- The PG course admission selections will be decided by the government at the time of admission counselling based on YVUCET 2016 rank / score / merit and bachelor degree marks.
- Subject wise counseling schedule will be notified in the website one week before the commencement of counseling.
- Candidates are required to submit the Transfer Certificate (TC), Marks Statements of the qualifying examination and the latest Caste and Income certificates (issued in 2016 only) wherever applicable, well in advance.
- The candidates are required to submit all the relevant certificates (Original) along with three sets of attested Xerox copies at the time of counselling certificate verification process.
30th June 2016
1st July 2016
2nd July 2016
1st July 2016
2nd July 2016
3rd July 2016
4th July 2016
If any queries regarding YVUCET , please comment us below (or) contact to Helpline number 9705812613 (From 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on all working days)