AAI is going to recruit Junior Executive to work with Airports Authority of India. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up 220 Posts of Jr. Executive in the following designation Engineering Civil, Engineering Electrical, Information Technology and Airport Operations in AAI. Wiling candidates who are meeting eligible criteria (like qualification, experience, age limit and nationality etc..) may submit their application through online from AAI’s website www.aai.aero on or before last date:17th May, 2016.
- Junior Executive (Engineering Civil) – 50 Posts
- Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical) – 50 Posts
- Junior Executive (Information Technology) – 20 Posts
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations) – 100 Posts
Total number of posts: 220 Vacancies
Pay Scale: (E-1) Rs. 16400-40500
Age limit as on 31.05.2016.
General – 27 Years
SC/ST – 32 years
OBC – 30 years
For complete details on Age limit, candidates may read recruitment notification.
Application fee: Male candidates belonging to General and OBC category may pay application fee of Rs. 1000/- which Includes Bank charges and Service Tax.
Note: SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are excluded from application fee.
Airports Authority of India Recruitment Helpline
Candidates having issues regarding application submission etc. may send their query to AAI through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO APPLY FOR AAI RECRUITMENT 2016
Candidates who are willing to work with AAI need to read official AAI recrutment notification and ensure that they have fulfilled eligible criteria before apply.
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for this recruitment apply through online from “AAI’s website: http://www.aai.aero -> career -> online recruitment ” from 0930 hours on 18th April, 2016 to 1730 hours on 17th May, 2016.
AAI RECRUITMENT IMPORTANT DATES
- Starting date for Online Registration: 18th April, 2016
- Date of closure for Completion of Step-1 of Online Registration: 17th May, 2016
- Date of closure for depositing examination fee : 20th May, 2016
- Closing date for completion of Step-2 of online registration- 24th May, 2016