PSCWB Civil Judge Recruitment 2016: PSCWB (Public Service Commission, West Bengal) has issued notification to hold West Bengal Judicial Service Examination, 2016 through which 34 Posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) will be filled up. Eligible candidates interested to work in West Bengal Judicial Service may submit their application through online from www.pscwb.org.in on or before last date.
About PSCWB: The Public Service Commission, West Bengal is an authorized body to recruit employees for offices of State Government of West Bengal. – Sarkari Naukri 2016
West Bengal Judicial Service Recruitment 2016
Name of the Post:Civil Judge (Junior Division)
Number of Vacancies: 34 Posts
Age limit: Between 23 and 35 years on the date of advertisement.
Scale of Pay: Rs.27,700-44770/- + Other Allowances
Qualification: Degree in Law and Enrolment as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India.
Application fee: Rs.210/- + Service Charge
Selection procedure: Preliminary Examination (multiple choice objective type), Final Examination (Conventional Type – Written) and Personality Test.
Date of examination: June, 2016
How to apply for West Bengal Judicial Service Recruitment 2016: Eligible candidate may apply through online from www.pscwb.org.in on or before last date.
Read–> Recruitment Notification
Apply online–> www.pscwb.org.in
PSCWB Recruitment Important dates:
- Starting date for online applications: 11th April, 2016 from 11:30 a.m.
- Last date of online applications: 2nd May, 2016 (upto 12-00 midnight)
- Last date for payment of fees through online : 2nd May, 2016 (upto 12-00 midnight)
- Last date for submission of fees through offline : 3rd May, 2016.
* However, the Challan must be generated by the 2nd May, 2016 positively.
West Bengal Judicial Service Recruitment Helpline
Candidates who are having queries on this recruitment exam may dial below mentioned respective phone numbers on any working day between 11-00 a.m. to 4-00 p.m.
- Query Related to Offline Payment, may contact at (033) 2262-4181
- Query Related to Online Payment, may contact at (033) 4003-5104
- For general queries may contact at (033) 2419-8187