Telangana SI Exam Hall Ticket 2016 is available for Downloading at https://www.tslprb.in/ from 10th April, 2016. So the candidates are advised to get ready for downloading TS Police SI Written Test Admit Card. Preliminary SI Exam will be held on 17-04-2016 (Sunday) from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM. Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board is the authorized board to conduct the Sub Inspector Police exam 2016. Candidates who applied for Telangana SI Recruitment Feb 2016 and going to appear for exam keep visiting here, we will provide all updates on SI Exam 2016.
Recommended: Telangana Police SI/RSI Recruitment Feb 2016
- 0.1 Telangana – Sub Inspector of Police (Civil/ AR/ SARCPL/ TSSP/ SPF/ SFO) Written Test April 2016 Schedule
- 0.2 Telangana SI Exam Hall ticket 2016
- 0.3 Process to download Admit Card
- 1 SI Exam Hall ticket 2016 available from 10th April, 2016
- 2 Telangana SI Exam Syllabus 2016:
- 3 Telangana SI Recruitment Helpline Number
- 4 Recommended:
Telangana – Sub Inspector of Police (Civil/ AR/ SARCPL/ TSSP/ SPF/ SFO) Written Test April 2016 Schedule
The candidates who submitted online application for Sub inspector of Police Job and preparing for written test may download their Hall Ticket one week before the date of Preliminary Written Test, which will be held on 17-04-2016 (Sunday) from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM. Admit Card or Hallticket which consist of your details like name, date of birth, father’s name, roll number and your examination center details. People won’t allow in side, if they don’t have hall ticket. So download your SI Hallticket and carry it to exam center. We will update SI Hallticket, once it’s made available online.
Candidates can follow the below given process and download Telangana SI Exam April 2016 Hall Ticket / Admit Card easily.
- Online admit card available to download from 10th April 2016
- Logon to : https://www.tslprb.in/
- Find SI exam 2016 Admit card link and click on it
- Enter your Registration number and Password to display the hall ticket
- Finally check the hall ticket details like candidate name, exam center name etc and take print out it
SI Exam Hall ticket 2016 available from 10th April, 2016
PRELIMINARY WRITTEN TEST which consist of 200 Questions and each question carries 1 mark which means the exam will be held of 200 marks. Syllabus includes Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning will be for 100 marks and GENERAL STUDIES (OBJECTIVE TYPE) will be for 100 marks.
Telangana SI Recruitment Helpline Number
- PH: 040-23150362, 040-23150462
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org