Rayalaseema University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test-2017 (RUPGCET – 2017) online application submission commencement from 25th March 2017. The candidates who completed their bachelor degree in relevant subjects with minimum of pass marks, those who are interested may apply for RUPGCET 2017 through online mode only on or before last date 24th April 2017.
Rayalaseema University, Kurnool
POST GRADUATE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST-2017 (RUPGCET-2017)
Online apply at: https://www.ruk.ac.in/RUPGCET.php
Online application submission starts from : 30th March 2016
Last date to online application submission : 25th April 2016
Last date to apply Registration with late fee of Rs.500/- : 26th April 2016 to 3rd May 2016
Last date for Uploading of Application : 5th May 2016
Rayalaseema University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test purely known as RUPGCET
RUPGCET has been conducting by the Rayalaseema University for admission into various PG Courses at Rayalaseema University, Kurnool and its affiliated colleges
The PG Admissions for the academic year 2016-17 selections will be made based on RUPGCET 2016 Merit / Score / Rank
The candidates who completed (or) appearing for 2016 final year exams are eligible to apply for RUPGCET 2016
The RUPGCET 2016 application will be accepts through online mode only.
Eligibility : Bachelor degree in relevant subjects with minimum of pass percentage marks
Registration Fee : Rs.400/-.
How to Apply
- Logon to http://www.rupgcet2016.in/
- Click on “Registration” at top of the page
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form
- Please verify once again before submit the application form
- Now you will get unique “User ID and Password”
Candidates are required to submit your valid “Email ID and Phone number”, because RUPGCET 2016 notifications will be intimated through SMS / Email only.
- Logon to : http://www.rupgcet2016.in/index.php?p=Login
- Enter your “User ID and Password” to login
- Fill your educational and personal information
- Upload your latest passport size photo and signature in JPEG/ JPG format only with less than 100KB in size
- Make the application fee payment through online mode
- Finally take the application receipt print out
Note : The successfully applicants for “RUPGCET 2016” are required to take print out of online application submission form for future usage. The application receipt form contains the application number, it should be used to download the Hall Ticket, also required in admission process.
Rayalaseema University has been providing the Various Post Graduation (MA/ MSC/ MCOM) 2 years (Four Semester) Course First year, First Semester Admissions through RUPGCET. Current academic year also the university going to conduct Rayalaseema University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test-2016 to invite the eligible candidates in various PG courses under the university and their affiliated colleges. Rayalaseema University PG admissions 2016-17 are purely based on merit in entrance test 2016.
If any queries regarding above topic, please comment us below.