How to Apply for Birth Certificate – Application Process for birth certificate,, Enclosures need to be submitted for BC in India, How To update/correct data on Birth Certificate, how many days does it take to get birth certification are given below. Birth Certificate is one of the most important certificate for citizen. Because wherever you go to apply for, you need to submit your Birth Certificate which is a proof of your birth/ age/ birth place etc. So in order to apply for Birth Certificate, candidates may refer below given details.
- 1) Candidates may get their Birth Certificate by submitting Application along with required documents Like Aadhaar, Address proof etc., within 15 days, if they have hospital record.
Your daughter/son who was born in a hospital and the hospital authority gave you all certificates which are regarding to your daughter/son’s birth. Then you can apply through prescribed application form along with supporting documents such as hospital record, Address proof etc., for your daughter/son’s birth certificate which which will be issued within 15 days.
- 2) In case there is no record either at home or in municipality. Then they have to 1st get Non-availability certificate from Meeseva. After that they may file a petition for late birth application to the RDO through Meeseva. This will take 75 days process. Candidates may get RDO NOTE from Meeseva, if RDO inquiry procedure have completed successfully.
That RDO NOTE should be submitted in the municipality and should get proceedings NOTE from municipality. Again visit Meeseva and apply for Birth Certificate by providing Municipality application, proceedings copy, address proof. You will get Birth Certificate withing 15 days, if all certificates are submitted in a proper manner.
How to apply for Non-availability certificate:-
In order to apply for Non-availability certificate, candidates are required to produce below given certificates at meeseva along with application form of Non-availability certificate.
Enclosures for Non-availability certificate :-
- Application form
- 10th Class Certificate / Date of Birth Proof (Doctor/Nurse signed)
- Address Proof
Once you have submitted all documents along with application form in a propare manner at meeseva, you will be sent an SMS from Meeseva by saying that your application for Non availability Birth has been accepted and come down meeseva to collect your Non-availability certificate after 1 day (24 hrs). You will get your Non-availability certificate not more than 15 days through meeseva.
LATE REGISTRATION OF BIRTH
- Click here to download the Non-availability certificate Application format
How to apply for RDO NOTE:- Soon after getting Non-availability certificate, Applicant 1st go to notary, get type your details on a Rs. 10/- bond stamp and signed by advocate. Applicant should get signature along with address from the 4 neighbours (Females). In this application form there will be 5 columns by leaving 1st column, you should get signature along with address from the 4 neighbours (Females). Once you have prepared all below given documents, Visit to Meeseva and submit all necessary document along with application. RDO NOTE procees may take about 60 days may be before that.
Following enclosures to be submitted to RDO form :-
- Affidavit Notary
- Birth proof certificate
- Schools study certificate or 10th class marks list photocopy
- Ration card / aadhaar card / voter ID / Present residential certificate / current bill
- Statement Form
- Non-availability certificate issued by the GP or Municipal commissioner
Applicant will be issued within 60 days the RDO NOTE which will be available in Meeseva. RDO NOTE should be submitted in the municipality and should get proceedings NOTE from municipality. Again visit meeseva and apply for Birth Certificate by providing Municipality application, proceedings copy, address proof. You will get Birth Certificate withing 15 days, if all certificates are submitted in a proper manner.
Applicant who has hospital record. (Need not to apply NAC & RDO)
|Birth certificate||15 days|
Applicant who doesn’t has hospital record.
|Non availability certificate||15 days|
|RDO NOTE||60 days|
|Birth certificate||15 days|
Date of Birth Certificate Process and required documents
Note : All manual application forms have to fill in CAPITAL LETTERS only
If any persons have doubts regarding this topic, please write your queries in below comment box. We will check and answer you shortly