State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh, issued the recruitment notification to appointment of 4548 Police Constables. The online application commencement from 3rd August 2016 at 10.00 AM and closed by 14th September 2016 at 05.00 PM. All the related candidates who are eagerly looking for AP Police Recruitment 2016, this is very good news for you. All the candidates who are dreamed to become as AP Police this is great opportunity, all the best all of them. Further details regarding AP Police constable Recruitment 2016 find below.
Through this article we are providing AP Police constable online, eligibility, age limit, application fee, online application process, important dates, syllabus for written test etc details for the related candidates. The candidates who would like to apply for AP Police recruitment July 2016, can apply through online as following the below mentioned instructions.
Important words :
Organization : STATE LEVEL POLICE RECRUITMENT BOARD, ANDHRA PRADESH
GO Number : GO.NO.87
Advertisement Number : 202
Announcement : Recruitment Notice
Total Number of positions : 4548 Vacancies
Application mode : Online application are acceptable
Education Qualification : Intermediate
Age Limit : 18 – 30
Application Fee : Rs. 300/- for OCs/BCs & Rs. 150/- for SCs/STs
Selection Process : Preliminary Written Test & Physical Measurements Test (PMT)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Scale of pay : Rs. 16,400/- to 49,870/-
Important dates & time :
- Date of publication notification: 25th July 2016
- Online application form start from: 3rd August 2016 at 10.00 AM
- Last date to application submission: 14th September 2016 at 05.00 PM
- Written tests Hall Ticket download from: 6th October 2016
- Date of Preliminary Written Test: 16th October 2016 from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM.(3 hours).
- Announcement of results: Update soon
- Date of Physical Measurements Test (PMT): Update soon
- Date of Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Update soon
- Date for Final Written Examination: Update soon
Important notes :
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh also known as SLPRB, A.P.
SLPRB AP recently issued the AP Police Recruitment notification July 2016 for appointment of various 4548 police vacancies with suitable candidates.
The candidates who are interested may apply for AP Police constable recruitment July 2016 on or before last date
All the successfully applicants for police recruitment will have Primary written test for eligibility of PMT & PET
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh provided the age relaxation for various category candidates
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh invites application through ONLINE mode only for filling the 4548 Police Constables with suitable persons. The eligible candidates are advised to apply on or before last date. Read below the recruitment details.
Vacancy details :
|Sl. No.||Post Code No||Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
|01||21||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (Civil)(Men/Women) in Police Department||3216|
|02||22||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee(SCT) Police Constables (AR) (Men/Women) in Police Department||1067|
|03||53||Warders (Male) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||240|
|04||54||Warders (Female) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||25|
Distribution of vacancies for post code nos. 21, 22, in the different units:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Unit||Post Code 21||Post Code 22|
Important links :
- Click here to check Backlog vacancies category wise & Unit wise For the post code no. 21
- Click here for check Backlog vacancies category wise & Unit wise For the post code no. 22
- Click here for find Rules Governing the Posts
- Click here to check the Women Reservation & Reservation for Special Categories
- Click here to find CREAMY LAYER eligibility
|Sl. No.||Post Code||Men / Women|
|1||21 and 22||Men & Women are eligible|
|2||53||Men are only eligible|
|3||54||Women are only eligible|
Age Limit :
Minimum age: 20 years
Maximum age: 28 years
Age relaxations are applicable for different reserve categories candidate as per the AP Government rules
- Click here to check the Age Limit General Rule & Age Relaxation for the post code Nos.21 & 22 and post code Nos.53 & 54
The candidate must hold, as on 1st July, 2016, Intermediate or its equivalent examination recognised by the State Government. In the case of a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, as on 1st July, 2016, he/she must have passed SSC or its equivalent examination recognised by the State Government and should have studied Intermediate and appeared for the Intermediate Examinations in both the 1st year and 2nd year.
- Click here to check the Physical Standards & Medical Standards for the above posts
Application fee structure to Applications Processing and Examination:
- For OCs/BCs : Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only)
- For SCs/STs is Rs. 150/- (One Hundred Fifty only)
Payment mode : Mee Seva (e-Seva) / AP Online/ TS Online
How to apply : The eligible and interested candidates can logon to http://www.recruitment.apstatepolice.gov.in/ and submit your details and upload relevant documents through online mode on or before last date i.e. 14th September 2016 by 5 PM (17.00 hrs)
The Candidate will be required to submit (Upload) a copy of photo, signature and community certificate (for BC/SC/ST candidates) while submitting Online Application Form.
Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
Note : Those who intend to apply for more than one category of posts need to submit only one application form.
All the successfully applicants for AP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Notification can be downloaded their online admit card / hall ticket through online mode from 6th October 2016. The online admit card will be available to download at http://recruitment.appolice.gov.in/
- Click here to check the Eligibility for the Examination
AP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Selection Procedure/Scheme:
Preliminary Written Test:
Candidates shall be required to appear for the Preliminary Written Test in one paper (three hours duration) for 200 marks (200 Questions).
The Preliminary Written Test will be held on 16.10.2016 (SUNDAY) from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM.(3 hours).
The registered candidates may download their Hall Ticket from the website 10 days before the date of Preliminary Written Test
Preliminary Written Test Syllabus and Pattern given below.
- Questions come from: Intermediate level
- Question paper type: Objective (All questions will be MCQ type)
- Total Number of Questions: 200 Questions
- Question paper language : English, Telugu and Urdu languages
- Each question will be carries max. 1 mark
- There shall be no negative marking system for “Preliminary Written Test”
Syllabus for Preliminary and Final Written Examination
3. General Science
4. History of India, Indian culture, Indian National Movement.
5. Indian Geography, Polity and Economy
6. Current events of national and international importance
7. Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability
The minimum marks to be secured by the candidates in order to qualify in the Preliminary Written Test in the paper is 40% for OCs; 35% for BCs; and 30% for SCs/STs/ExServicemen
The candidates who qualify in the Preliminary Written Test will be informed the dates for downloading the Intimation letter through the website recruitment.appolice.gov.in for appearing in the Physical Measurements Test (PMT)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) with details of Venue, Date and Time.
Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
The candidate who qualifies in the Preliminary Written Test will be called for Physical Measurements Test. Men and Women candidates must qualify in 1600 Meters run (1 Mile Run) and one out of remaining two events as detailed below:
|Sl. No||Item||Qualifying Time / Distance|
|1||100 meters Run||15 seconds||16.5 seconds||18 Seconds|
|2||Long Jump||3.80 mtrs.||3.65 mtrs||2.75 Mtrs.|
|5||1600 meters Run||8 Minutes||9 Minutes 30 Sec.||10 Minutes 30 Sec.|
Final Written Examination
Candidates who qualify in the above shall be required to appear for the final written examination in one paper (three hours duration) for 200 marks.
|Name of the post||Max. Marks|
|Post Code Nos. 21,53 & 54||200|
|Post Code Nos. 22||100|
- Click here to check the Final Selection process & Reservation to local candidates
Pay Scale : For Post Code No. 53 & 54: Rs. 16,400/- to Rs.49,870/-
Important links for downloading the relevant application forms online:
- Download SCHOOL STUDY CERTIFICATE
- Download CERTIFICATE OF RESIDENCE
- Download FORM FOR COMMUNITY, NATIVITY AND DATE OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- Download APPLICATION CUM CERTIFICATE TO DECIDE THE CREAMY LAYER STATUS OF A PERSON BELONGING TO BC/OBC CATEGORY
- Download HOME GUARD (HG) CERTIFICATE
- Download CHILDREN OF POLICE PERSONNEL (CPP) CERTIFICATE
- Download CDI CERTIFICATE
- Download CHILDREN OF JAIL/PRISONS PERSONNEL & CORRECTIONAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT (CJP) CERTIFICATE
- Download Form – 1, Form – 2, Form – 3 & Form – 4
If any candidates have queries regarding above topic, please comment us at below.