Telangana SI Exam Model Papers and previous question paper are now available for Downloading. TS SI Model papers are provided for the candidates those who are preparing for TS SI of Police exam which held on 17th April, 2016. TS S.I. of Police exam is going to be conducted for the recruitment of 539 SI Posts in Telangana.
Telangana SI Recruitment Helpline Number
PH: 040-23150362, 040-23150462
Arithmetic and Reasoning (100 Marks)
Arithmetic: It will include questions on problems relating to number system, simple interest, compound interest, ratio & proportion, average, percentage, profit & loss, time & work, work & wages, time & distance, clocks & calendars, partnership, menstruation etc.
Test of Reasoning: It will include questions of both verbal & non-verbal type and include question on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory etc
General Studies (100 Marks)
1. General Science – contemporary developments in science and technology and their implications including matters of everyday observation and experience, contemporary issues relating to protection of environment as may be expected of a well educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
2. Current events of national and international importance.
3. History of India – emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects. Indian National Movement.
4. Geography of India
5. Indian Polity and Economy – including the Country’s political system, rural development, planning and economic reforms in India.
6. Telangana Movement and State Formation – The idea of Telangana (1948-1970), Mobilization phase (1971-1990), towards formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
Telangana SI Exam Question Papers
SI Preliminary Exam will be held for 200 questions. Each question carries one marks. The TS SI of Police exam covers topic such as General studies, Arithmetic and reasoning. Below are the previous year question papers, read online and download those into your pc. enjoy.