Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited Vidyut Soudha, Hyderabad-500082 Recently issued the Direct Recruitment Notification for 856 Posts of Assistant Engineer (Elecl., Mechl.,Electronics and Civil), read check the Eligibility, Vacancy Details, Application procedure). The eligible and interested candidates can apply for Online Application submission held in between 8th October 2015 and 28th October 2015 . TSGENCO Was scheduled the A.E. Written Exam to be held on 14th November 2015 at respective exam center. All the applicants for TSGENCO AE Recruitment October 2015 are advised to download their Hall Tickets through Online official website address www.tsgenco.cgg.gov.in (from 8th November 2015). This webpage helps you to download the AE Written Exam November 2015 Admit card easily online. The further information regarding AE Written test like (Centres For The Written Test, Scheme of Examination, Question Paper Pattern Examination centre, Cut-Off etc) details find below.
Organization : Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited Hyderabad
Announcement : Online Hall Ticket Download, Exam Pattern
Post of Written Test : Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015
Date & Time of Written Exam : 14th November 2015 at 10 AM to 12 Noon (2 hours).
Last date to application submission : 28-10-2015 upto 23.59 Hrs
Official website : http://tsgenco.cgg.gov.in/
Examination Centers: The written examination for recruitment of Assistant Engineer/ Elecl., Mechl, Electronics and Civil will be held at different centers located only in Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
Vidyut Soudha Hyderabad 856 AE Recruitment October 2015 |Written Test
Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO) recently issued the recruitment “Notification No 02/CGM(Adm,IS & ERP)/2015” to filling the 856 Assistant Engineers Positions with suitable persons. The official notice approved by the “D.PRABHAKAR RAO” Chairman and Managing Director on Date: 23-9-2015” and uploaded to online official website. The online application submission will be held from 8th to 28th October 2015. This is very good news for the B.Tech completed (with respective course) those who have been waiting for TSGENCO Recruitment. The eligible and interested candidates are invited to apply on or before last date.
All the applicants for TSGENCO AE Recruitment 2015 are advised to check the written test pattern at below of this article, because the selection of candidates for AE vacancies will be made 100% on written examination
Written Test Question Paper Pattern
- Question paper contains 100 multiple choice questions for a 100 marks
- The each multiple choice question is carrying “One” Mark
- Question paper divided into 2 Sections those are ‘A and B’
- The Section-A consisting of 80 questions on core subject of respective discipline
- The Section-B consisting of 20 questions on General Awareness and Numerical ability.
- The duration of Written Examination will be 120 Minutes (2 hours).
Cut-Off- for AE Written Test
The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for the above selection process shall be as follows:
OC – 40%, BC – 35%, SC/ST – 30%, PH – 30% or as per Rules
Hall Tickets: The hall tickets will be placed on the website seven days prior to the date of examination. The candidate has to down load the Hall ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post. Candidates can follow the below mentioned few simple steps to downloading the Hall Tickets.
How to download the AE Written Test 2015 Hall Tickets
- Open the Official website http://tsgenco.cgg.gov.in/ (or) www.tsgenco.telangana.gov.in
- Look for Hall Ticket Download page link and Open it
- Enter your Roll Number and submit it
- Finally check and take print out the online hall ticket
- (Here the hall ticket direct page link available from 8th November 2015)
Important dates :
- Submission of On-line Applications from 08-10-2015
- Last date of submission of On-line Applications 28-10-2015
- Hall-tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination
- The examination will be held on 14-11-2015
Student Instructions for Written Exam
For any more doubts on above topic leave a comment at below comment session (or) contact to the below given phone number
For any problems in Online Application submission and download of hall-tickets call
Ph: 040 23120303 (Call Time : 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5 P.M on working days).