The official Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2016 (GATE-2016) Score Card can be downloaded from the GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) website, between March 30, 2016 and May 29, 2016. The GATE 2016 Qualified candidates Score Card only will be available to download online at http://appsgate.iisc.ernet.in/.
The Total 818850 number of All India GATE Online Test 2016 Participated candidates has got their results on 18th March 2016 at 10.00 PM Onwards. Click here to checking for checking of GATE 2016 Results. All those candidates got their result card, but this marks and score provided here are for information only. Candidates have to download their GATE 2016 Score Card for knowing of their Original GATE 2016 Rank and Score.
- IISc Bangalore published the GATE 2016 results on 18th March 2016 at 10.00 PM a day earlier than the scheduled date of 19th March 2016.
- The marks and score provided in results card are for information only, candidates have to check their All India GATE Rank 2016 in their Score Card only (Which is available to download from 30th March 2016 @ GOAPS Site)
- An electronic or paper copy of this document is not valid for admission
- The official GATE 2016 Score Card can be downloaded from the GOAPS website between 30th March 2016 and 29th May 2016 by the qualified candidates only.
- For the papers CE, CS, EC, EE and ME, qualifying marks and score are based on “Normalized Marks”.
Gate 2016 Results Check at : http://appsgate.iisc.ernet.in/
About GATE 2016
GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING is a national wide online computer based test conducted for admission in many reputed institute for Post Graduation studies in engineering like M.E., M.Tech., Direct Ph.D. and various of the PG Courses.
GATE Test is known to be one of the Toughest Examinations for college admission.
GATE Rank and score is valid for 3 years from the date of result publication.
GATE is not just for college admission alone IISc, IIT, TIFR, NIT, BITS Pillani, BIT Meshra, MLNR, IIIT, Anna University, Osmania University, and may other universities and colleges around India Take up GATE Marks and Rank as a criteria for admission.
PSU Recruitment through GATE also happens in many leading public sectors company in India.
Power Grid, IOCL, BPCL, COAL, ONGC, CEL, OPGC, PSPCL, MDL, BBNL, BARC, AAI, NHAI are few companies that recruits based on GATE Rank and score.
IISc released the GATE 2016 Results for the participated candidates, All the GATE 2016 Qualified candidates can be downloaded their Score card through online “GATE Online Application Processing System” Website from 30th March 2016. Candidates can follow the below mentioned few simple instructions and download GATE 2016 Score Card Card.
Note : GATE 2016 Score Card available to download from 30th March 2016 and 29th May 2016 Only.
- Logon to : www.gate.iisc.ernet.in
- Find the GATE 2016 Score Card Download Page link and open it
- Login by enter your Email ID and Password
- Check your original GATE 2016 All India Rank & Score etc details
- Finally Take Print out the GATE 2016 Score Card.
Direct link to Download GATE Score Card 2016 will be available here from 30th March 2016
GATE 2016 Score Contains the candidate’s Original All India GATE Rank & Score.
Candidates are required to keep your GATE 2016 Score Card with safety for a while 3 years of validity.
GATE 2016 Score Card is useful to join in M.Tech Course in IITs / NITs / Private Institutions/ Various University campuses / Private Colleges / Government Colleges throughout India.
The candidates who admitted in M.Tech or other courses through GATE Rank are allow to get Rs.12,500/- Per Month as Scholarship.
The minimum rank to get seat through GATE 2016 in IITs would be in between Rank 1 and 1500.
To get seat in NITs in India through GATE, the Gate Rank should be below 5000.
The Private Institutions / University Campus – M.Tech course through GATE 2016, the Rank would be between 5000 to 7000.
The GATE 2016 Rank (Cut-off) for admission IIT, NIT, Private Institutions, University campuses Update here soon…