Rayalaseema University Post Graduation (PG) Admission 2016-17 Counselling Schedule & Procedure : We know that Rayalaseema University recently declared the RUPGCET 2016 Result / Merit list for the candidates who participated in the PG Entrance exam 2016. All those candidates got their results, as well as the qualified candidates have their rank card / score card also. Now the eligible candidates for RUPGCET 2016 Counselling, they are preparing to attend for the counselling and certificate verification. The selected candidates will be get admission immediately in their allotted institution. The counselling purely based on merit in qualifying entrance test only. The PG Admissions 2016-17 seat allotment will be decided by the government, there will be no changes.
RUPGCET 2017 Online Apply
The RUPGCET 2016 PG Admissions counselling dates shortly announced by the university very soon. All the RUPGCET 2016 candidates are advised to check counselling date at the university (or) in this webpage regularly. Candidates also suggested to login to your profile regularly and check if there is any latest guidelines / instructions at the university www.rupgcet2016.in. Rayalaseema University will be provided the counselling call letter for the qualified candidates to invite the PG admission counselling and certificate verification process.
Note : Candidates should have to pay the donation / admission fee through D.D. or cash or online payments
Candidates have to bring their original and two sets of Xerox copies of below mentioned documents at the time of counselling and certificate verification process.
- RUPGCET 2016 Hall Ticket
- Previous academic provisional certificates
- Counselling letter
- Communication certificate
- Recent passport size photos
- Admission Fee
Rayalaseema University has issued the Results / Rank Card for Rayalaseema University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test-2016 (RUPGCET-2016) through online official website on 27th May 2016 for these candidates who have qualified in the PG Entrance exam. The date of declaration of RUPGCET 2016 result / rank card/ merit list / score card is 27th May 2016. All the candidates who wrote and waiting for RUPGCET 2016 Rank Card are suggested to check their CET Result, Score, rank through online at Rayalaseema University official website at www.rupgcet2016.in, now.
Rank Card : http://www.rupgcet2016.in/index.php?p=result
Rank Card : Available to download now
Important dates :
Date of Entrance test : 19, 20, 21 & 22 May 2016
RUPGCET-2016 Entrance Examinations Scheme
|Day & Date||I Session
09.00AM to 10.30AM
03.00PM to 4.30PM
Announcement of results : 27th May 2016 (Available Now)
Rank Card publication : 27th May 2016 (Available Now)
Counselling will be conduct in : June month
Admissions & Class starts from : July month
Important notes :
RUPGCET 2016 Ranks will be informed to the candidates by SMS after the announcement of RUPGCET-2016 results
Candidates can download the Rank Card from the website www.rupgcet2016.in only
The Rank obtained in RUPGCET-2016 is valid for admission for the academic year 2016-17 only.
There is NO provision for REVALUATION or PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION of the Answer Sheet.
The candidates who wrote RUPGCET Entrance test 2016 can follow the below given few simple steps in order to downloading of RUPGCET 2016 Results / Rank card online easily.
- Logon to : http://www.rupgcet2016.in/
- Find the result page link and open it
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Check the score, marks and rank
- Finally take print out the result card / rank card
Direct link to downloading of RUPGCET 2016 Rank Card will be update here in June month of 2016.
- RUPGCET 2016 Rank Card only provided for those candidates who qualified in the entrance test only.
- The entrance test not qualified candidates will not get the rank card.
- Candidates keep your rank card with you upto completion of admission process.
- Candidates are required to submit their rank card in the counselling certification process and admissions process also.
The minimum qualifying mark in the Entrance Test is 25. However, for SC/ST candidates there is no minimum qualifying mark.
Admission to a course will be based on RUPGCET-2016 Rank, subject to the candidate fulfilling the other eligibility criteria.
- The university will be intimates for PG Counsellings for each qualified candidates in RUPGCET 2016 separately, through phone sms / email.
- The eligible candidates who are going to appear for PG admission counselling, must bring their relevant original documents to submit in counselling certificate process.
Further details find at : http://www.indiaresultz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/RUPGCET-2016-Prospectus-PDF.pdf