Staff Selection Commission (SSC) shortly issued the Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I) Written Exam May 2016 Hall Ticket / Admit Card. The SSC CGL TIER 1 Written Exam May 2016, admit card will be available to download through online official website at www.ssc.nic.in before 10 days to the exam date. The Combined Graduate Level Examination Online registration Part-1 & 2 closed by 14th March 2016. There are large number of eligible and interested candidates applied for CGL Exam 2016, Click here to check SSC CGL 2016 Part-I & II online registration process. As well as the applicants for CGL 2016 exams are getting preparation and waiting for admit card. The related candidates who are going to appear for SSC CGL Exam 2016, can download their online admit card / call letter before going to the exam.
CGL Tier I Time Duration
- 120 Minutes for General Candidates
- 160 Minutes for VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy
Last date to online registration : 10th March 2016 (Part-I) & 14th March 2016 (Part-II)
Date of issue call letter / admit card : 28th April 2016 (Tentatively)
Date of CGL Tier-I Written Exams : 8th May 2016 & 22nd May 2016
Date of CGL Tier-II Test : 13th & 14th August 2016
SSC Exam Schedule PDF download : http://www.indiaresultz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/SSC-Examinations-2016-Routine.pdf
Important words :
Staff Selection Commission has been conducting the Combined Graduate Level Examination every academic year properly for Graduates.
The SSC - CGL Exam conducting for filling various government vacancies in various sectors throughout India.
The candidates who qualified graduation level course (i.e. 10+ 2+ 3 ) Bachelor Degree with minimum pass percentage are eligible for apply SSC CGL Exam.
Candidates need to complete SSC CGL Part-1 & Part-2 online registration on or before last date.
In SSC CGL examination there will be three tier tests those are “Tier-I, II, III”.
The candidates who qualified tier 1 Exam are eligible for tier -2 test.
The candidates who passed in tier 2 examination with minimum of pass percentage, those candidates will be called for tier 3 test.
Tier-III test is Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification.
Staff Selection Commission conducting the CGL Exam at various examination centres, the centre details check below
Candidates are required to attend before 30 minutes at the examination centre
The CGL Question paper carries maximum of 200 Marks with time duration of 2 hrs / 2.4 hrs
The CGL Exam question paper divided into 4 parts each part carries maximum of 50 marks
There will be apply 1/4th negative marking for each wrong answer.
Candidates have to check their examination centre name and address in their admit card only.
- 0.1 SSC CGL 2016 Job Options | Choose your Best Job
- 0.2 SSC CGL 2016 Online Application Process for Part-I & II Registration
- 0.3 SSC CGL Online Application 2016 Notification for Graduate Level Exams 2016
- 0.4 SSC CGL Examination 2016 Tier-I Question paper pattern & Syllabus.
- 0.5 SSC CGL Exam 2016 Question paper pattern for various posts
- 0.6 SSC CGL 2016 Vacancy Details
- 0.7 SSC CGL Tier 1 Examination May 2016 Admit card Download
- 0.8 Process to downloading of SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2016 Call Letter
- 1 SSC CGL Examination 2016 Centre list
The related candidates, who are preparing for SSC CGL Exam 2016, can check the tier I Examination schedule at below.
The Examination will be conducted in three tiers as indicated below
|Tire||Nature of test|
|Tier -I||Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)|
|Tier -II||Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)|
|Tier -III||Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification|
- For posts of Assistant Section Officer (CSS) , Computer Proficiency Test has also been prescribed as an Essential Qualification.
- For the post of Tax Assistants (Central Excise & Income Tax) Data Entry Speed Test (DEST) at 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depression per hour on Computer.
- The Skill test will be conducted in the manner decided by the Commission for the purpose.
- The “Data Entry Speed” Skill Test at 2000 (two thousand) key depressions for a duration of 15 (fifteen) minutes will be of qualifying nature.
- All selected candidates are required to come for document verification.
SSC CGL Tier I Written Examination will be held in between 8th May 2016 and 22nd May 2016
- The Combined Graduate Level Examination Question paper will be consists of Objective Type Multiple Choice (MCQs).
- The question paper set will be available in both Hindi and English in respect of Parts A, B and C.
- SSC CGL Question paper divided into four parts those are Part-A, B, C & D fully detailed information read below
- Time duration for General candidates for CGL Tier I Exam is 02 hours (Two Hours or 120 minutes)
- For visually Handicapped and Cerebral Palsy candidates exam duration is 2 hours 40 minutes (160 Minutes)
|Part||Subject / Topic||Maximum Marks|
|Part-A||General Intelligence Reasoning||50 marks|
|Part-B||General Awareness||50 marks|
|Part-C||Quantitative Aptitude||50 marks|
|Part-D||English Comprehension||50 marks|
NOTE: There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Tier-I.
Posts details followed below
- Posts under Pay Band – II Rs.9300- 34800 other than Statistical Investigator Grade-II
- Posts under Pay Band – I Rs.5200- 20200 other than Compiler.
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II
- Assistant Audit Officer Group “B” Gazetted
All the candidates who applied for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Part I & II online registration successfully, are advised to download their online e-call letter / admit card and attend for the CGL Tier I Exam May 2016. Candidates can follow the below mentioned few simple steps in order to downloading of online E-Admit card / E-Call Letter for CGL Tier I Exam March 2016.
- The SSC CGL Tier I Written Exam May 2016 Online Call Letter available to download from 28th April 2016 (Tentatively)
- Logon to following server link (s)
Server-1 : http://ssconline2.gov.in
Server-2 : http://sscregistration.nic.in
- Find the CGL Tier 1 Test 2016 Admit card
- Open the admit card download page
- Enter your registration number and password to login
- Check the admit card details (like candidate name, exam centre, etc)
- Finally take two copies print out of call letter and appear for exam.
- Candidates will be get intimation of call letter / inform about venues for Written Examination through email / Mobile SMS.
- Candidates who are going to appear for SSC CGL Tier-1 Written Exam 2016, must bring their call letter / admit card / hall ticket / entry card and any one of the Identity proof (Voter card / adhar card) to examination hall to allow your exam.
- Without call letter / admit card candidates will not send into examination hall.
- Candidates are required to attend before 30 minutes to the examination centre, Entry to the examination venue will not be allowed after 9.30 AM in the morning shift and after 1.30 PM in the afternoon shift
- Candidates can check their examination centre name and address in their admit card / call letter only.
- No change of Centre of Examination will be allowed under any circumstance.
- Candidates required to keep your call letter up to completion of Tier-III Test (Applicable)
A candidate must indicate the Centre in the Application Form in which he/she desires to take the Tier I examination. Candidates can check the CGL Examination 2016 centre places along with the codes. Regional Director admission for various exam centres are provided below. If any candidates are required may contact with their Regional Director address only for various exam centre places.
Exam Centre Place
|Centre Code||Exam Centre Place||
|Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, South Wing, Pratishta Bhawan, 101 M.K. Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020||Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, EVK Sampath Building, 2nd Floor, College Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006|
|Nashik||7207||Dy. Director (MPR), Staff Selection Commission, J-5, Anupam Nagar, Raipur, Chhatisgarh-492001|
|Dy. Director (NWR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Gr. Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh-160017||Ratlam||6011|
|Dodda||1009||Regional Director(NER), Staff Selection Commission, HOUSEFED Complex, West End Block, Last Gate, Beltola Basistha Road, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam-781 006.|
|Regional Director (ER), Staff Selection Commission, 1st MSO Building,(8th Floor) 234/4 . Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal-700020||Imphal||5501|
|Berhampore||4403||Regional Director(KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka-560034|
|Sambalpur||4609||Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504|
|Address of Regional/Sub-regional offices : Regional Director(CR), Staff Selection Commission, 21-23, Lowther Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211 002.||Dehradun||2002|
Download CGL notification 2016 at : http://www.indiaresultz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/SSC-CGL-Examination-2016-Notification.pdf
If any candidates have queries regarding above topic, please write in below comment box. We will check and answer you as soon as possible.