Kakatiya University decided to conduct the Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) Final Year, Second Semester Instant Examination in June month for 2018 for Regular & Ex-Candidates. Also there are so many eligible candidates applied for Kakatiya University B.Tech Instant Exams 2018, if anyone there can apply on or before last date i.e. 11th June 2018 at your respective colleges.
Kakatiya University shortly issued the official schedule notification for B.Tech. [CE, ME, EIE, CSE, EEE, ECE, IT & Mining Engineering] IV/II Instant Examinations, 2018 (for Regular & Ex-Candidates). So all the related candidates who are going to participate for KU BTECH Instant Exams June 2018, you are advised to check your examination schedule in order to getting preparation for your respective exams.
Download time table at : http://kuexams.org/
The IV/II Instant Examinations, 2018 of B.Tech. [CE, ME, EIE, CSE, EEE, ECE, IT & Mining Engg]. (for Regular & Ex-Candidates) will be held in the month of June, 2018. The following are the last dates for payment of examination fee and processing of online applications and also submission of Nominal Rolls along with forms and Consolidated DDs to the undersigned
- Only ONE Paper : Rs. 600.00/- (Six Hundred rupees only)
- Date of issued exam notification : 3rd June 2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee from Candidates : 11th June 2018
- Date of commencement of exams : in June 2018 (Exact date update soon)
Note : Further, it may please be noted that APPLICATION FORMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AFTER 13-06-2018. For late submission of application forms, a penalty of Rs. 2,000/- per day will be charged against the colleges. The detailed Time-Table will be notified in due course.
Instructions to the Candidates:
1) The Candidates have to submit a Photocopy of the Memo of Marks of their qualifying examination, along with application forms.
2) The Candidates should confirm their eligibility as per the norms before remittance of examination fee. It may be noted “Fee once remitted will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.”
3) Late fee of Rs.1,000/- will be imposed for according late permission to the Candidates after the due date. However, no application will be entertained after the commencement of
4) The appearance in the examinations by the candidates will be subject to eligibility and promotion norms. They will forego the results of the Exams appeared in deviation of norms.
Note: – The Candidates who have registered for Annual B.Tech IV/II-Semester Examinations- 2018 and failed in only one subject are eligible to appear for B.Tech IV/II-Instant Examinations-2018
For any suggestions regarding above topic, comment us below.