Telangana State Post-graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) 2017 conducting from 29th May 2017 to 1st June 2017 at various exam centers in Hyderabad & Warangal cities by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). All the successfully applicants for TS PGECET 2017, you can check your exam schedule and timings for preparing and appearing to TS PGECET Test 2017.
Important dates :
Date of issue hall tickets : 22nd May 2017
TS PGECET Test conduct from : 29th May 2017 to 1st June 2017
Date of declaration results : In June 2017
TS PGECET 2017 Schedule shortly update here.
Read more at : http://pecet.tsche.ac.in/
TSPGECET 2016 Exam Schedule or Time Table is given here in detailed which means which exam will be conducted on which date and at what time. Candidates who applied through online for TSPGECET 2016, preparing for common entrance exam may check TSPGECET 2016 Exam Schedule below. The TS PGECET Exams are computer based exams. So OU will conduct TSPGECET through online i.e., Computer Based Test (CBT) at specified examination dates. Exams will be held in the Regional centres at Hyderabad and Warangal etc.
TSPGECET 2016 Exam Schedule
- Environmental Management (EM) will be held on 30th May, 2016 and exam starts from 10:00AM to 12:00 Noon at all examination centres across Telangana
- Nano Technology (NT) will be held on 30th May, 2016 from 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics (GG) / Pharmacy (PY) will be held on 31st May, 2016 timings from 10:00AM to 12:00 Noon
- Architecture & Planning (AR) / Bio-Medical (BM) / Chemical (CH) will be conducted on 31st May, 2016 and the exam starts from 02:00 PM and ends at 04:00 PM
- Instrumentation (EI) / Metallurgy (MT)/ Textile Technology (TX) will be held on 01st June, 2016 from 10:00AM to 12:00 Noon
- Computer Science & Information Technology (CS) will be conducted on 01st June, 2016 from 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- Electronics & Communication (EC) / Bio-Tech (BT) / Aerospace (AS) will be held on 03rd June, 2016 from 10:00AM to 12:00 Noon
- Civil (CE) / Mechanical (ME) / Electrical (EE) / Food Technology(FT) will be held on 03rd June, 2016 from 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM