National Board of Examinations (NBE) New Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up 9 posts of Junior Assistant (On Contract) in different reservation. The posts are contractual for fixed tenure of six months.
NBE Jr. Assistant Recruitment 2015
Name of the Post : Junior Assistant (on contract)
No. of Post : 9 (Nine) – 5 (Unreserved).2 (OBC), 1(SC), 1(ST).
Gross Total Emoluments : Rs.17,500/- -22500/- per month (Fixed)
Upper age Limit : 27 years
Tenure of service : Six months
EDUCATIONAL AND OTHER QUALIFICATION :
1. Bachelors Degree in any discipline from recognized university
2. Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer office applications. M S Word, Excel, Power-point, Outlook or equivalent is a must.
3. Having proficiency in word processing with typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English.
1. One year relevant experience.
2. Proficiency in English
1. Desirous and eligible candidates may send their application on firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview.
3. A set of photocopies of all supportive testimonials with originals is required at the time of interview.
4. The selected candidate is supposed to join the duties within a week time. The emoluments shall be fixed based on the qualification/experience.
5. Accommodation will not provided by the NBE.
6. This position is transferable/located on All India Basis at any location deemed appropriate by NBE.
7. NBE reserves its absolute rights to alter/delete/modify or amends any or all of the above criteria.
8. The decision of NBE shall be final and binding in all respects.
9. The above position is for initially period of six months; and no further extension may be considered. Queries if any in this regard, shall not be considered.
10. This is not a notice for position on regular basis.
11. Last date for submission of application form is 15′” June 2015. Deputy Director (Admn.)