Karnataka State Open University, Mysore, Karnataka was scheduled the All M.Sc. LLM, M.B.A. (Law), MTM Second & Fourth Semester Examinations to be held in January 2017 at respective exam center / venue “Karnataka State Open University”. The students of KSOU those who are going to appear for the above Masters of Law Degree Courses Sem Exams Held in January 2017 which organized by the Karnataka State Open University, all those candidates are advised to check their exam schedule, exam center and date of issue hall tickets, etc details from this article.
Latest Update on 9th January 2016:
The KSOU – MSC LLM/ MBA(LAW)/ MTM Sem-II, IV Exams January 2017 are coming very near, its start from coming Monday.
Hall Tickets Download at : http://www.karnatakastateopenuniversity.in/
|Name of University||Karnataka State Open University, Mysore, Karnataka|
|Announcement||Time Table, Exam center, Hall Tickets / Results|
|Name of exam||MSC LLM/ MBA(LAW)/ MTM Sem-II, IV Exams January 2017|
|Type of exam||Semester Exams 2017-18|
|Date of commencement of exams||11th January 2016 (Monday)|
|Date of end of the Examination||22nd January 2015 (Friday)|
|Timing for the exams||09.00 AM to 12.00 NOON|
|Examination Center||As per Roll No. Slip & Building Notice|
|Date of issue Hall Tickets||8th January 2016|
Karnataka State Open University Karnataka going to organize that the All M.Sc. L.L.M. M.B.A. (Law) MTM. Programmes 2nd & 4th Semester Exams in January 2017. The PG Exams January 2017 will be conduct at the examination center “Karnataka State Open University, Mukhtagangotri, Mysuru, Karnataka 570006”. All the application who are preparing for M.Sc/ MBA Law/ MTM etc semester exams , you check the exam important dates and information of hall tickets.Important dates :
|All M.Sc. L.L.M. M.B.A. (Law) MTM. Programmes 2nd &
4th Semester Exams January 2016
|11th January 2016||22nd January 2016||09.00 Am to 12.00 Noon|
|All M.Sc. LL.M. (IP & Law) MTM 4th Semester Exams
|12th January 2016||20th January 2016||09.00 Am to 12.00 Noon|
Examination Center : Karnataka State Open University, Mukhtagangotri, Mysuru, Karnataka 570006
Hall Tickets :
The students who are going to appear for the M.Sc, MBA Law & MTM II/IV Sem Jan 2017 Exams under Karnataka State Open University, you can collect hall ticket from respective studied college principle. The hall tickets can recive before 2 days from the date of commencement of the exams. Further details read the instructions below.
KSOU, Mysore, Karnataka recently notified the ALL M.Sc.LLM, M.B.A.(Law) MTM. Programmes 2nd and 4th Semester Examinations Held in January 2016 Revised time table notification for their students. According to the official time table notification while the Master Degree (Law) Course exams will be organized in between 11th January 2016 (Monday) and 22nd January 2015 (Friday) at 09.00 am to 12.00 noon. The students of KSOU those who are going to appear for the above Law Course exam 2016, you can check the theory & practical examination schedule and procedure to downloading online hall tickets at below of this article.
The ALL M.Sc.LLM, M.B.A.(Law) MTM. Course Semester – II & IV Practical Examinations January 2017 dates will be announced by the KSOU University very soon through their official website www.ksoumysore.edu.in during the course of examination. However, as per the normal practice, the Practical exams will be conducted immediately after the completion of theory examinations according to batch wise.
- Karnataka State Open University likely issue the above Law course exams Jan 2016 Hall Tickets on 8th January 2016.
- The candidates who are going to appear for the above exams, you are required to receive their Admission Tickets Two Days before the commencement of Examination at their respective Examination Centres.
- Admission Tickets will not be sent by Post.
- They will be issued to the candidates only on the production of Identity Card with photo attested by the Registrar (Admission) KSOU.
- It should be produced in the Examination Hall on the day of Examination.
- Admission Tickets will not be issued to candidates who owe any kind of dues to the University.
- Such candidates shall contact the Chief Superintendent and clear the arrears before they receive their Admission Tickets, through Challan.
- The same may be handed over to the official-in-charge of issuing the Admission Tickets at the respective Examination Centers.
- Under any circumstances, cash should not be paid to any official.
- The candidates shall mention their enrolment number (Identification Card No) class & the purpose of payment of fees, in the prescribed Challan.
- Corrections, if any, in the Admission Ticket such as incorrect name, wrong Register Number, correction in the subjects offered may be intimated to the Chief Superintendent concerned in writing.
- A copy of the same may be sent to the Registrar (Evaluation), KSOU, Mukthagangotri, Mysuru-06. immediately without fail for necessary action.
- Do not write Roll/ Register Number on any part of the Answer Book, except on the cover page.
- Writing any religious symbols in the answer booklet is prohibited.
- Do not write any sign in the Answer Book to reveal your identity, if such marks are found, it will be treated as Malpractice.
If you have any doubts on above topic leave a comment through below comment session. We will try to clarify your queries on this article.
Karnataka State Open University – M.Sc.LLM, M.B.A.(Law) MTM. Sem-II, IV Exams January 2017 Results declaration date shortly update here.