National Institute of Open Schooling has issued the D.El.Ed Teachers Identity Card to download (available only if Principal has verified). Please download the Identity card also read the important notes for admission in D.El.Ed. (ODL) at below.
Download I-Card online at http://dled.nios.ac.in/teacherlogin.aspx
- Step 1 : Open the link : http://dled.nios.ac.in/Teacher/ForgotPassword.aspx
- Step 2 : Enter your Email or Mobile Number to recover the Password at required field and Click on Submit Button
- Step : Now you will receive your forgotten Password (or) Mobile Number through your Mobile Number (or) Email ID.
- The minimum qualification required for admission in D.El.Ed. (ODL) for untrained in-service teachers is 50% marks in aggregate at Sr. Secondary (Class12th) (or its equivalent). For SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates a relaxation of 5% marks is admissible
- In case a Teacher is not having 50% marks in aggregate at Sr. Secondary (Class12th) (General category) and 45% marks in aggregate at Sr. Secondary (Class12th)(For SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates), then NIOS Provides a chance for Improvement
- For Improvement please register at NIOS Senior Secondary Course after completition of D.El.Ed. Registration by visiting the NIOS Site Online Admission under Stream 1 as part Admission in 1 subject, or in 2 subject, or in 3 Subject, or in 4 Subject i.e maximum upto 4 Subjects from the same subject combination which you have studied.
- If the teacher is Graduate still the improvement of marks at class XII is applicable
- On Passing Senior Secondary, only Mark Statement will be issued
- D.El.Ed. Certificate will be issued when you secure 50% Marks or above in Senior Secondary
- Course Fee for 1st Year is Rs. 6000/-, However Rs. 1500/- has been waived off for procuring the DISH TV for watching SWAYAM PRABHA DTH Channel No 32 for D.El.Ed. Video Lecture
- Total fees for 1st Year: Rs. 4500/-
For any doubts (or) suggestions on above topic, know us through below comment session.