BCECE Application Form 2016: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is going to conduct BCECE 2016 on April 17th, 2016 & May 15th, 2016. Candidates who have wish to apply for the examination they can apply for the BCECE Application Form 2016 as soon as possible till the last date 28th February 2016. Candidates are needed to check the official website www.bceceadmission.nic.in or bceceboard.com to apply through the online mode. Go below for full detail.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is integrated under BCECE Act of 1995. BCECEB organizes competitor exams every year for admissions in various professional courses of Agricultural, Medical and Engineering streams in the Institutions of the Bihar state. The BCECE 2016 exam is scheduled to be conducted in two phases.
Education Qualification: Aspirants need to pass the 10+2 examination (intermediate) from a well recognized board in Physics; Chemistry & Math/Biology (PCM or PCMB) with 50% marks at least.
NOTE: Relaxation for SC/ST as per rule.
- Last Date of the online Registration is: 28th February, 2016
- Last Date for submission of hard copy of application form: 19th March 2016.
- Exam date for Part-I: 17th April 2016
- Exam date for Part-II: 15th May 2016
BCECE 2016 Application Form, Notification, Online Registration:
BCECE 2016 application form will be submitted through the online mode. Candidates will get all the information regarding online application form. Candidates can apply by fill online application form till 28th February, 2016 they need to get hard copy and submit it by the sped post up to the March 19th, 2016 to the address given below.
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O.-B.V. College, Patna – 800014
Key-Process to apply the application form:
- Click on the official website and register.
- Now enter the detail to apply online.
- Candidates will pay the application fee.
- Now scan photo and signature.
- Click on submit.
- Candidates will now get the hard copy.
- Now place the application form in an envelope.
- Send the application form at the mentioned above address.
BCECE Application Form fee: Download the bank challan form the official website and deposit them to the canara bank and you can pay the application fee through the online mode. Just click on the online payment and deposit the fee through the online banking as using the debit card, credit card etc.
- Candidates who are going face the single exam as PCM or PCB they need to pay Rs. 660/- (General/OBC) and 330/- for the SC/ST candidates.
- Aspirants, applying for the PCMB exam they required 730/- (General/OBC) and 365/- for the SC.ST.
Selection Process: Marks will decide the selection. It will depend also on the seat and the rank fo the candidates.
Result: The result will be declared very shortly on the official website.
BCECE 2016 Exam Dates, Syllabus, Application Form:
Now the candidates can apply for the BCECE 2016 Application Form through the online mode till the last date of 28th February, 2016. Check the official website and get all necessary information regarding the application form.