G.A.T.E. ONLINE Computer Based Test 2016 Admit Card Print out Now, GATE Hall Ticket 2016 Online, GATE (Engineering Entrance Test) 2016, B.Tech GATE Entrance Test Held in January / February 2016 Admit Card Print Online, Masters Education GATE Entrance Exam 2016 Call Letter Print Here, Masters in Engineering Course Entrance Exam (G.A.T.E) Call Letter Download from 17 December 2015 (Thursday), GATE Certificate Entrance Test 2016 Call Letter Save in PC/ Print Out, Desktop Users Process to Downloading GATE Exam 2016 Hall Tickets, Procedure to give Print Out the GATE Test 2016 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card From your Remote Computer, 2016 Btech Graduates Eligible for Gate Application and Download their Admit card. 2010/ 11/ 12/ 13/ 14/ 15/ 16 Passed Our B.Tech Batch Graduate Aptitude Test in Engg. Entrance Exam Held in January/ Feb. 2016 Online Hall Ticket Download.
Download the GATE 2016 Answer Key for S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7 & S8 Papers read more at : https://www.indiaresultz.com/answer-key/gate-2016-question-paper-with-answer-key-solutions/
GATE full form for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, GATE 2016 conducted by a joint venture of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and Indian Institute of Science (IISc- Bangalore). Last year in 2015 GATE entrance test was successfully organized by the IIT Kanpur. The organizing institute will change in order to each year for GATE Exam and the Question paper pattern also changes along with the style of the examination. GATE Entrance test 2016 invited from the eligible candidates to apply for related department in GATE, ONLINE Computer Based Test (CBT). There are lakhs of Eligible and interested candidates applied for GATE Online Test for the current academic year (2016) over all in India. All the applicants for GATE are eagerly looking for their admit card/ hall ticket/ call letter to attend for their exam. All those candidates who are going to appear for GATE Online test Held in between 30th January 2016 and 07th February 2016, you may Download the Online Admit card from December 17, 2015 (Thursday) through the GATE Official website : www.gate.iisc.ernet.in. Candidates must bring your GATE Admit card along with any of Identity proof (which provided by the Government) at the time of going to attend for the exam.
Organization: Indian Institute of Science
Announcement: Online Admit Card Download
Name of Entrance Test: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2016
Dates of Entrance test : January 30 to February 07, 2016 (On Saturdays and Sundays only)
Timings for the exam :
- Forenoon: 9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
- Afternoon: 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM
Date of issue Admit card : December 17, 2015 (Thursday)
GATE 2016 Official website: http://www.gate.iisc.ernet.in/
Candidates Advantages / New Things in GATE 2016 Entrance Test January/ February
- An online virtual calculator will be available to examinees at the time of examination. No physical calculator will be allowed. The online virtual calculator will be put on GATE 2016 website for practice before the examination.
- After completion of GATE 2016 examination, all answer keys will be made available for dispute within a short time. Every answer key can be challenged. A nominal fee will be levied to prevent frivolous challenges.
- A new paper Petroleum Engineering (PE) is introduced in GATE 2016. With this, the total number of papers is 23.
- The entire syllabus is available at the GATE 2016 website http://gate.iisc.ernet.in
Candidates can check the details regarding GATE Test and Admit card downloading procedure at below.
GATE 2016 Admit Card Details
The Admit Card can only be downloaded from the GATE portal tentatively from 17th December 2015. Admit Cards will NOT be sent by post/email. Bring a print-out of the downloaded Admit Card to the Test Center along with the original and valid photo identification(NO photocopy / scanned copy/NOT expired). Please note that you have to give details of this ID proof while filling the online application. Candidates will NOT be permitted to take the test, if this original and valid photo identification is not presented. It may be noted that you would have specified one of the following IDs during the online application process: Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar UID, College ID, Employee Identification Card, or a Notarized Affidavit with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address.
The applicants you may follow the below given steps to downloading the GATE 2016 Admit Card by login with your GOAPS Enrollment ID and Password.
How to download the GATE 2016 Admit card
- Open the Official website URL : http://www.gate.iisc.ernet.in/
- Look for hall ticket download page link and open it
- Enter enrolment ID & password, submit it to login
- Now you will see your Admit card at monitor screen and it is ready to download/ Print out
- Candidates need to check the below given details before going to print hall ticket
- Check your Registration number / enrolment ID, Name of the candidate, Paper appearing for, Centre allotted – address and corresponding code, Examination date and time, Photograph, Signature.
- Finally take print out the GATE 2016 hall ticket.
The GATE 2016 Admit card download page direct link will be appear in the official website from 17-12-2015.
Duration and Examination Type
The GATE examination consists of a single paper of 3-hour duration that contains 65 questions carrying a maximum of 100 marks. The question paper will consist of both multiple choice questions (MCQ) and numerical answer type (NAT) questions.
For 1-mark multiple-choice questions, 1/3 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer. Likewise, for 2-mark multiple-choice questions, 2/3 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer. There is NO negative marking for numerical answer type questions.
GATE 2016 Results
GATE 2016 results will be announced on March 19, 2016 at 17:00 hours and will be available on the GATE Online Application Website.
Note : GATE Qualification Certificate Valid for a Two Year from the date of issue the certificate
For any more queries please write your doubts at below comment session (or) contact with the office at below given contact information
Help Desk :
Phone No. : 91-80-2360 6761/2/3/4/5
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Zonal wise Contact Details of GATE 2016 Offices