The recent applicants / New Applicants facing problems in YuvaNestam Scheme? Please ensure the following details clearly in order to complete your YuvaNestam Application form online. As well as here we will discuss about the YuvaNestam money Rs.2000/- credit (or) not credit in your respective bank accounts and try to get solutions for get every month YuvaNestam Amount
మీ ఖాతా లోకి జనవరి బృతి (2000) జమ || మరి వచ్చింది తెలుసుకోవటం ఎలా?
Here “NA” means : Not Applicable
Still You didn’t received even single rupee from Yuvanestham ?
How to check Yuvanestham Payment Transactions : You need to login your Yuvanestham account in Mobile app (or) web browser. You can click on Payment Transactions option to check your all Yuvanestham payments.
Still not received even one rupee as for testing purpose ? : You should wait upto 25th day in that month. You will receive Single rupee for the first time as per testing process. Yuvanestham amount will credit in your Aadhar Seeded bank account that too like SBI (or) other banks. You can take mini-statement on or before 10th _____ 20__ for checking Yuvanestam payments in your bank account.
Note : Every month you need to attend for the bio-metric (e-KYC) process to credit Yuvanestham Money.
How to do biometric e-KYC every month for Yuvanestham Money
There are several ways to do biometric e-KYC online those are 1) Ration Shop, 2) Meeseva Office, 3) Municipal Office, 4)Panchayath Office, 5) Revenue Office, 6) Online
1) biometric e-KYC at Ration Shop
Process : Please visit your nearest / related Ration Shop, there you can update your e-KYC process every month for free of cost. As well as please check below the eKYC update receipt from ration shop.
Online Smart Pulse Survey Process for Yuvanestham Scheme
Here below you can find the procedure for online Praja Sadhikara Survey for Yuvanestham Scheme
Steps to online Smart Pulse Survey
- Open the link : http://push73.sps.ap.gov.in/PSSEKYCWEB/Startechekyc.aspx
- Please download and install Startek drivers at : http://pull72.sps.ap.gov.in/sps/docs/WEB%20SDK%20startech.rar
- Connect your Startek device to system
- Enter Aadhaar Number and click on “Capture finger” button
- Place your finger on the device
- Enter your Aadhar Number and click on Capture Finger
Biometric e-KYC at Meeseva Office for Yuvanestham
Process : Keep your Aadhar number and find nearest MeeSeva Center for Aadhar e-KYC. Please find the e-KYC receipt / status from Meeseva office.
As we know before that Andhra Pradesh Government announced Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2018 named by CM Yuva Nestham (or) Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme. In a Press Conference of Andhra Pradesh government, IT Minister Nara Lokesh introduced this scheme to everyone. The online application form for Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham 2018 will available from 4th Week in August 2018. The main objective of this Scheme is to provide 1000 Rs. monthly as unemployment allowance.
ANDHRA PRADESH – MUKHYAMANTRI YUVANESTHAM
Note : REGISTRATION CLOSES ON THURSDAY, 25TH NOVEMBER, 2018
How to check Application Status Online
- Open official website : https://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/CMyuvaNapp/index.html
- Website link 2 : http://yuvanestham3.ap.gov.in/CMyuvaNapp/index.html
- Click on “Login (or) University Login (or) District Login“
- Enter your “Aadhaar Of Registrar” and click on Send OTP
- Now you are successfully login to your “Dashboard page“
- Then you can check the application status………!
AP MUKHYAMANTRI YUVANESTHAM APPLICATION DETAILS
Update : As on 4th December 2018 @ 11.24 AM
Number of Applications Received : 1067778
Number of VERIFIED Applications : 10876
Number of OPT OUT Application : 12699
Number of SANCTIONED Applications : 401008
Number of GRIEVANCES Pending : 23508
Number of GRIEVANCES SOLVED Applications : 196512
Number of NOVEMBER PAYMENTS : 305155
Number of DECEMBER PAYMENTS : 104762
Number of October & November Beneficiaries eKYC DONE : 199993
CM Yuva Nestham Toll Free Number for Enquiries
The Andhra Pradesh government also gives CM Yuva Nestham Scheme helpline number “1100”. If you have any queries regarding this scheme, you can call on this toll free number and give suggestions from experts.
Andhra Pradesh CM Yuva Nestham Scheme Application Status Check Online
If you already register for Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham scheme, then you can easily check your application status online. All the eligible candidates who applied for CM Yuva Nestham Scheme 2018, you are suggested to check the application status online as following below mentioned process.
How to check Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Application Status
- Firstly you need to visit the official website that is http://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/CMyuvaNapp/index.html
- On this homepage you need to click on the login section. In the login area you need to enter your Aadhaar number or VID Number, and then click on the submit button.
- In this page you can easily check out the status of your application.
Key features of Yuva Nestham scheme
- Development of employment opportunities : To reduce the menace of unemployment in the state, this is yet another innovative step, taken by the state government. This financial help is not much, but will encourage unemployed people to search for jobs or get better with training.
- Financial support for eligible applicants : Each selected applicant will receive only Rs. 1000 from the Andhra Pradesh government.
- Frequency of payment : The unemployment pension will be offered to youngsters on a monthly basis.
- Total number of beneficiaries : It has been estimated that after the implementation of this scheme, around 12.26 lakh jobless youth of the state will receive this financial assistance from the authority.
- Skill development training : All registered candidates will stand a chance to receive skill upgraded training. These training workshops will be organized by state government.
- Registration site : All registrations will take place online. For this, applicant will have to the portal that will be launched by the Andhra Pradesh government very soon.
- On-site training : Apart from pre-job training, state government will make necessary arrangements to offer on-site of on-job training as well. This will provide applicants the chance of upgrading their skills and capabilities after joining the industry.
- Money in bank account : There will not be any manual transfer of funds. All selected applicants must have bank accounts, as the grant amount will be transferred to their respective bank accounts. Account details of applicants will be uploaded on the scheme database. Then funds will be transferred within 15 days.
CM Yuva Nestham Scheme Application Eligibility & Procedure
Eligibility Criteria Yuva Nestham
- The first criteria is the person wants to apply, is belong to Andhra Pradesh state.
- The person should be unemployed, I didn’t do any job life private or government.
- The applicant should have voter ID for ration card which he need to upload.
- The registration process will be link to nearest and employment exchange.
- The person who needs to apply for this scheme should done IT (or) any degree (If you are pursuing formal education then you are not eligible).
- The age of applicant should be in between 22 to 35 years.
- The cast or community preference will be given as per the government rules.
- Eligible applicant should belong to BPL family
Eligibility and documents necessary for application
Residence related criterion : There are no extra points for guessing that only legal and permanent residents of this state be allowed to get the perks of this scheme. Thus, submitting necessary residential details is also a must.
Age related criterion : It has been mentioned in the scheme details that only those candidates will be able to take part in this scheme, which fall in the age brackets of 22 and 35 years. Thus, submitting age proof is also a must.
For unemployed applicants only : As the scheme has been designed for unemployed or jobless applicants, enrolling candidates have to offer necessary certificates to support their claims.
Opportunity according to qualification : The applicants must also submit their educational qualification documents. When the state government trains them and offer placement in future, these applicants will get jobs as per their education and capabilities.
Not for PF holder : If any unemployed youth has a Provident Fund account, then he/she will not be allowed to get unemployment pension from AP government.
Identification details : All applicants have to provide documents, which offer necessary information about their name, address, age and contact details etc. For that, submitting the photocopy of their Aadhar card is a must. Voter card and PAN card will also come in handy.
Bank account details : As every candidate will receive the grant money in their bank account, thus, it is mandatory for these candidates to possess active bank accounts. To offer bank account details, applicants must submit the photocopy iscanned copy of the first page of the bank account passbook.
How to apply for Yuva Nestham
All the eligible and interested candidates are suggested to apply for CM Yuva Nestham Scheme 2018 online as following the below given simple steps.
Steps to application submission
- Open the online registration portal : http://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/CMyuvaNapp/index.html
- In the registration first step they will ask you your Aadhaar number.
- Please give them the Aadhaar details and with this enter your UID number of 12 digits.
- After entering your Aadhaar details computerized OTP will be generated and sent to your registered mobile number.
- You need to enter this OTP and to the website and then proceed.
- Before proceeding you need to accept the terms and conditions of Andhra Yuva Nestham Scheme.
AP Unemployment dole
The Minister said the ‘Mukhya Mantri Yuva Nestam’ would help eligible persons in the 15-35 years age group get unemployment allowance. Referring to development of sports, Mr. Ravindra said ‘NTR Kreeda Vikas Kendras’ were being constructed at a cost of 2 crore in every constituency.
There were also plans to develop mini-stadia at the mandal level. “These apart, Rs. 7.5 lakh has been sanctioned to improve the existing playgrounds in the government schools as suggested by Panchayat Raj Minister N. Lokesh,” he said.
How to OPT OUT from Yuvanestham (Process)
Note : Please think before going to Opt Out From Yuvanestham scheme. Once Opt Out done successfully, then you wouldn’t be able to receive Rs.1000/- Rupees onwards.
Login Yuvanestham account
Click on OptOut Button then you will see link below given figure
If you would like to no need Rs.1000/- ? Rupees from Yuvanestham Scheme ?, then you can click on Opt Out button, then you will be wouldn’t receive Yuvanestham Money onwards.
If you anyone have queries regarding above topic, please feel free to ask with us (or) you want to contact with the scheme officials then, then you need to follow the address which is given in this website.
CM Yuva Nestham Helpline No : 1100
Sports and youth advancement,
Tourism and cultural department,
Government of Andhra Pradesh.
AP Secretariat, Velagapudi,