Scholarship Program – ONLINE SUBMISSION OF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION BY THE SC/ST/BC/DISABLED STUDENTS
Every eligible SC/ST/BC Disabled student studying Post Matric Courses in any recognized Post Matric Educational institution shall apply Online in the prescribed format for scholarships within one month from the date of admission into the educational institution. The students can submit their applications on-line form the respective e-Seva centers/ JKCs/ and internet Centre/ Mandal Computer Centre in MPDO office / TW and SW Residential Schools /ASWO/ATWO/ABCWO office etc. the student shall write his/her SSC registration No. and Name in the application format as recorded in SSC certificate. One hard copy of the application along with computer generated acknowledgement with necessary certificates. Viz.,
- Income Certificate issued by the MRO for all the courses,
- Integrated Caste certificate issued by the MRO,
- Photo copy of the ration Card of the parent or Electoral Roll Number of the parent,
- The Education certificates from SSC including TC of previous college
- Bonafide Certificate issued by the principal of the concerned institution in the format
Shall be submitted to the Principal where the student is studying.
Visit for More Details: http://epass.cgg.gov.in
POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR MUSLIM MINORITY STUDENTS:
Post Matric scholarship will be sanctioned to the Economically Backward Minority students whose parents\guardians annual income does not exceeds annum. The post metric scholarship will be sanctioned to the minority students of intermediate, Graduation, post Graduation and Professional Courses as follows
- Postmatric Scholarship & Fee reimbursement will be sanctioned to the economically Backward Minority students
- Whose parents\guardians annual income does not exceeds Rs .1 lakh
- If the distance between the residence of the students and institution is between the 5 K.M. Scholarship will not be sanctioned.
- If the distance is above 5 K.M. it will be treated as Students Managed Hostel and Scholarship will be sanctioned as per SMH rate.
- Fee reimbursement will be sanctioned to all the students irrespective of distance whose parents income does not exuded Rs.1 lakh on per with social welfare department.
- The scholarship amount shall be disbursed to the students who put in 75% attendance in normal time.
Visit for More Details http://apsmfc.com/
Compartmental and instant examination candidates are not eligible to apply for EPP Scholarship.
The National merit scholarship are sanctioned to the students purely on the basis of merit by the Director of Collegiate Education A.P. Hyderabad
S.C./S.T/.B.C/E.P.P. Minority students who apply for fresh scholarship should necessarily open an account in any nationalized bank. The students should mention their bank account number and branch name without which the scholarship applications will be summarily rejected.
Objectives Of APSMFC
The Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Limited has been incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 in the year 1985. The main objective is to assist the weaker sections of Minorities viz; Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis and Jains for their socio-economic development in collaboration with Banks and Corporation provides Subsidy and interest Subsidy. The Source of funding for the corporate is from Government of Andhra Pradesh and National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation, New Delhi.
For any queries regarding above topic, please tell us through below comment session.