Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad decided to conduct the Pharm-D – I -Year Regular Examinations from 17th June 2019 at respective examination centers for the students. The related candidates who participated for above exams, can check the exam schedule, as well as find the information regarding B.Tech results.
PHARM-D First Year Exams June 2019 Hall Tickets
Downloading of Hall tickets at http://registrations1.jntuh.ac.in/olrpharmd
Hall Tickets available to download from 13th June 2019
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
PHARM-D First Year Exams June 2019 Time Table
PHARM-D First Year Exams June 2019 Result
Check results at : http://jntuhresults.in/
Results availability: In August 2019 (Tentatively)
JNTUH PHARM-D First Year Exams June 2019 Online Registration & Exam fee structure.
- The exam registrations should be done through http://registrations1.jntuh.ac.in/olrpharmd
- Last date for uploading last fortnight attendance is on “20th April 2019”
- Downloading of System generated detained and condonation list from registration portal on“22-04-2019”.
- Downloading of DD reports on “02nd May 2019”.
- Hall Tickets will be issued only after receiving the University Exam Registration Fee.
- The Principals are requested to arrange for the collection of student specific answer booklets from ACE-1 .
- In case of any difficulty regarding registrations please contact 9704033577, 9989980170.
- RTGS payment of exam fee “03rd May 2019“.
- Exams Stationary collection from ACE-I will be on “01st June 2019“.
- Downloading of Hall tickets from http://registrations1.jntuh.ac.in/olrpharmd will be from “13-06-2019”
- Last date for uploading of mid marks “27th April 2019” and external lab marks “04th May 2019”
Candidates appearing for the above examinations commencing from 17th June 2019 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
|Exam Registration||Start Date||End Date|
|Without Late Fee||8/4/2019||15/04/2019|
|With Late Fee of Rs.100/-||16/04/2019||18/04/2019|
|With Late Fee of Rs.1000/-||19/04/2019||22/04/2019|
Examination Fee (Rs)
[A] For Whole Examination Rs.1000/-
[B] Each Pair of Theory / Practical Subject Rs.500/-
[C] Memorandum of Marks and Hall ticket Charges Rs.15/-
Important dates :
Date of issued exam fee notification : 3rd April 2019
Last Date for Without Late Fee : 15/04/2019
Last Date for With Late Fee of Rs.100/- : 18/04/2019
Last Date for With Late Fee of Rs.1000/- : 22/04/2019
Date of available of hall tickets : 13th June 2019
Date of commencement of exams : 17th June 2019
Date of declaration of results : In August 2019 (Exact date update soon)
For any queries regarding above topic, please tell us through below comment session.